Meeting Shinedown 11-4-10

Meeting Shinedown 11-4-10
11-4-10 Met Shinedown & saw their 1st Acoustic show live..it was AWESOME!!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Been a while...

I have not posted anything on here for a long time. Life has been busy, hectic, amazing, and crazy all at the same time! As you can see from the pic above, I have had a great start to November.

I won tickets from 98 Rock to meet Shinedown at the station, and then to hear their very 1st acoustic show "Anything & Everything" in Tmapa on the 4th =) I was like a kid in a candy store I'm tellin ya! These guys are real gentlemen, intelligent, and incredible vocalists! I took my friend Kim with me (She's in the middle in black shirt) and we had a rockin' night!

I just took advantage of Cricut's great black friday sale at midnight last night and ordered a Gypsy, FINALLY! I cannot wait to get it and start creating with it. I also ordered several cartridges, supplies, mats, and a rolling leather case. The prices were incredible...$17.95 for most cartridges and $38.00 for the leather rolling case..WOW! Merry 'early' Christmas to me, and thank you Hubby for working so hard to give me these creative goodies =)

No comments: